Santa Fe, NM 87505
The Montel Williams Show
356 W. 58th Street Suite 1001
New York, NewYork 10019
Enclosed is a copy of a letter I just wrote to Mr. Cisneros, HUD, who was on your program last week. Actually, I started the letter yesterday, but was uninspired. Today, the text of the letter came to me as soon as I sat back down at my computer.
Again, I think your emphasis on voting and public issues is major worthwhile.
Further, if it is true that only 27% of us are voting, and clearly everyone who owns a company or is a CEO is voting, then your encouragement to the other 73% of us is great. I believe that only when non-voters have received a bit of consistent encouragement, to believe that their vote does count, will non-voters become voters and begin to play the part we all need each of us to play.
Finally, I hope you are thinking about doing an IRS abuse show and a National Sales Tax with quarterly refunds to low income people show. Two shows, on a subject like this, a few months apart, would hardly be too much.
I look forward to watching the shows I’ve suggested, as well as your shows on many other subjects. (Is that too pushy? too Sagitarian, as per my earlier letter?)
Preceding Page <~~~> Following Page